Sunday, 16 August 2009

august already..

For those doubtful people who don't know where i work now, I'm now an Auxiliary Police trainee still under going training for Certis Cisco at Old Police Academy. The place ain't bad at all seriously. A good place to jog with nature early in the morning and yes I've passed my IPPT for goodness sake. The hills and slopes over there really help build some stamina in me. And i tell you all it's like a mini zoo cum bird park in there. All sort of wild animal wondering.

anyway.. i have made new friends, i miss all my good old friends and I'm sorry for being MIA(missing in action). please understand my situation people. And to all August's born Babies..Wayne, Eunice, Kelvin, Adilah, Kharol, Shadiq, my grandfather turning 72 tomorrow and so on.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. Have a long and Rocking happy life..

To all Muslim.. Fasting month is around the corner. Be prepare to be mentally and physical devoted cause it's gonna be a tough 30 days challenge for me since I'm still under training at PA. Whoever wanna break fast with me do give me a call, we could have a gathering. Dengdeng and roti boyan pe??(hopefully your reading..haha)

1 comments:

Ninety Nine said...

Hi! Feel free to look @ http://ninety-9.blogspot.com/!

100% handmade accessories for you to choose from! (:
Thanks! :D